- 1 Lakshadweep Energy Development Agency Recruiting For Jr Engineer & Foreman Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification.
- 1.1 Lakshadweep Energy Development Agency Jobs Opening Details:
- 1.2 Directorate of Industries Kavaratti Jobs
- 1.3 Essential Qualification:
- 1.4 Required Age:
- 1.5 Mode of Selection:
- 1.6 Way of Applying:
- 1.7 Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31/08/2017.
- 1.8 Notification & Application Form
- 1.9 Matching Employment News from Lakshadweep:
Lakshadweep Energy Development Agency Recruiting For Jr Engineer & Foreman Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification.
Lakshadweep Energy Development Agency Recruitment 2018 → Jr Engineer & Foreman Vacancies – Government of India, Administration of the Union Terriotory of Lakshdweep, Lakshadweep Energy Development Agency, Kavaratti has displayed 06 vacant seats for Junior Engineer & Foreman (Electrician & Mechanical) posts for contract basis. Candidates satisfying desired eligibility in the conditions as mentioned in the original Lakshadweep Energy Development Agency official notification can send their application in the prescribed format on or before 31st August 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Lakshadweep Energy Development Agency original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian Lakshadweep Job Portal for Govt Jobs 2018 or Sarkari Naukri in Lakshadweep.
Lakshadweep Energy Development Agency Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 06
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Engineer: 02
2. Foreman (Electrician): 02
3. Foreman (Mechanical): 02
For post 1 candidates should have acquired 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution.
For post 2 candidates should have acquired 2 years ITI Wireman/ Electrician/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
For post 3 candidates should have acquired 2 years for ITI in Air condition Refrigeration Course (Trade Certificate issued by NCVT).
For post 1 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
For post 2 & 3 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in academic merit, experience & interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates with mark list, birth certificate,educational qualification, caste certificate & other relevant documents either by hand or through registered post only to the following address:-
Directorate of Agriculture, Department of
Agriculture, U. T. of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti.